Sunday, October 23, 2016

September

Better late than never... here's my little mosaic for September...
I spent a lot a time drawing, trying to finish the sketchbook I started during my travel in Japan. It's almost done now.
Then, I began working on two new quilts for my small quilt group. The new theme is "Empreinte", which means print, mark, imprint, etc...
I decided to work with my own footprints. One of the tops is now almost ready to be quilted. For the second one, I definitely need to print more fabric.
I'm getting too many ideas while working on this theme... This could be the beginning of a new series.

1 comment:

Judy said...

It sounds like you've had a creative month! It's interesting how different things inspire us to create and how that can lead in a totally new direction.
Have a great week,
Judy